The following terms and conditions apply to all visitors to or users of this web site. By accessing this web site, the user acknowledges acceptance of the terms and conditions. Supreme Task International ("STI") reserves the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion. In the case of any violation of the terms and conditions, STI reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations.
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on our web site, including the text, site design, graphics, logos, icons and images, audio and video clips, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, and all software are the property of STI and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All other copyrighted materials are the property of their respective owners.
- you may view, download, print and retain a copy of pages of our web site provided that your use of such information from our site is for your informational, personal and non-commercial use only,
- you will not copy, transfer or transmit such information to another person or entity, post it on any network computer or broadcast it in any media,
- any copy of this information which you make shall retain all legal notices, copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein, and
- you make no modifications of such information.
Except as expressly provided above, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, republish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from our web site in whole or in part without our prior written permission. If you wish to obtain permission to reprint or reproduce any materials appearing on our web site you may contact us. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Links and Search Results
Our web site may contain links to other sites or automatically produce search results that refer or link to other sites. Clicking on such a link to a third party site will cause you to leave our web site. We do not control or endorse the linked third party sites and are not responsible for the contents of any linked third party site, any link contained in a linked third party site, or any changes or updates to such third party sites. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content of these sites is accurate, legal, inoffensive, or free from viruses or other features that may adversely affect your computer. These links are provided to you only as a convenience and are governed by terms and conditions of the particular third party site to which you are linked. By using our web site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against us for any resulting damages or losses. If you have a problem with a link from our web site, however, please notify us.
Use of Site from outside the United States
The information on this Site and these Terms and Conditions have been prepared in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, but may not satisfy the laws of other countries. If you reside in, or access this Site from, a country other than the United States ("User Country"), you acknowledge that:
- if the information and these Terms and Conditions satisfy the laws of the User Country, then you are entitled to use and access the Site;
- if the information and these Terms and Conditions do not satisfy the laws of the User Country, then this Site is not intended for your use and you are not entitled to rely on the information contained on this Site. If you do so, you agree to indemnify STI for any loss or damage which STI may incur as a result.
|Even if every couple decided to stop at two children, the Indian population would overtake China's in ten years.|